Sunday, June 20, 2010

Success!

My clean up effort was delayed until after dinner due to another project (for pay) that I had been procrastinating... but that got far enough along that I could grab the broom and dust pan and trudge up to tackle the Blob.
After about two hours of sorting, sifting and sweeping, I finally got to the point where I could turn around in the room without knocking anything over. Behold! The Floor exists! There's still a few piles of junk to go through, but they are now the exception rather than the rule. At least in the train room... The Blob lives on in the workshop area now...


Oh well... it may be on the move, but at least it's getting smaller. I figure in an evening's time, I can get all this crap sorted and either put away, or bundled off for the dust man. Either way, I can start plotting the next push on the benchwork now, and yes, sleep a little more peacefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment